Thursday, October 4, 2007

FIRST POST....

SOOOOOO, Here I am....Posting again. I think it's seriously been 3 years since the last time I was involved in this "blogging" business....But hey, that's alright. I'm back and I'm excited!....


I just thought for starters, until I have something worthwhile to blog about, I would post my Prayer journal from this morning...Sometimes those are good....

BIBLE READING
Mark 7:24-37

LORD,
Today in Mark it talks about even more of the miracles you worked. " You do all things well." Help me to not only trust you but to believe that you do, do ALL things well. Sometimes I feel that I just use you as a comfort. Like, I don't really believe-I just want to believe, Lord help me. I choose to believe, help my unbelief. I am so grateful that you love me and care about me and my life. Help me to realize what it means to be IN LOVE with you. Thank you for the joy music brings to my life. For the feeling of accomplishment last night when I learned to play "Someday" on the piano and for Robert Randolph and the Family Band, that makes me bounce and cures bad days. I find joy in those things and I know that you are love. In that love for music, I find you. Lord help me to keep my eyes focused on you, my heart open to your call and my ears open to your word. Sometimes I forget you walked this earth. I guess it just baffles my mind. Help me to remember your humanity and Divinity as I come before you daily. Bless my family, anyone who is under stress, Popple and their ministry, my future husband, (a lot of people that will remain nameless) Help my friends and family to make good choices.
I love you.
Amen.

1 comment:

margmor said...

FIRST COMMENT!!! FIRRRRRSTTTT COMMMMMENTTTTTT ON THE BLOGGGG!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!! (I haven't even read the post yet. I'm sure it's great.) COMMENT!