Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween...

Now, You may be wondering why this post is labeled Happy Halloween but I am writing in blue/pink...


MY MOM IS HAVING ANOTHER BABYYYYYY :)

How exciting huh? God answers when we ask him if we should move far away. Something to keep my occupied while I spend more time in Quincy then I had expected, but now I have wonderful reason to.

Other than that things are going pretty well...I am going to Ohio next week for National Catholic Youth Conference (that makes me excited) While nervous, to see a few people...I am more excited to get pumped up again. :)

I am going to see Christopher tomorrow and as always, that makes me happy. SO...with that being said...Happy Halloween and baby having :)
YYYYEEEEE HAW!!!


Today was the first day i ever considered auditioning for something....haven't done that for awhile sooo...hmmm...
anywho BYE

1 comment:

Kate said...

Awe Ashley that's sooooo awesome!!!! Please tell your mom and dad I say congrats!!! So exciting!!

See you next week at NCYC!!!